The spacious Sitting Room has an original fireplace complete with baking oven. There is a comfortable sofa and arm chairs and bistro-type tables and chairs overlooking the gardens.
The sitting room also has wide variety of books for you to borrow or browse through, a large DVD library and card and board games for your competitive streak!
Daily papers (New York Times and Boston Globe) are provided. There is a desk with a computer, printer and high-speed internet connection for your use. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the inn. A sideboard has a coffee machine and an electric kettle for making tea. There are fruits, snacks and baked goods, as well as a glass-fronted refrigerator with cold drinks, beer and wine - available at all times and at no charge.
Inn amenities - everything is complimentary, we do not charge for 'extras'
- Extensive common areas for the exclusive use of guests - sitting room, dining room, screened porch, sunroom
- Nearly three acres of gardens, woodlands and meadow
- Comfortable sofa and armchairs in front of working 18th century fireplace
- Bistro tables and chairs in various locations for casual eating, drinking & chatting
- Antique furniture
- Original artwork
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary Laundry Bag
- Eclectic and extensive collection of DVDs for use in bedrooms
- Books, magazines and games
- New York Times and Boston Globe newspapers
- Index of cards with driving directions to restaurants & places of interest
- Sample Menus from local restaurants and take-outs
- Maps, leaflets and information on local attractions and sights
- Guest refrigerator with sodas, juices, wine and local & craft beers
- Keurig coffee machine
- Extensive selection of teas and hot chocolates
- Homemade and packaged cookies and snacks
- Fresh fruit
- Use of fax machine
- Computer and printer with high-speed internet access
- WiFi throughout the inn