The spacious Sitting Room has an original fireplace complete with baking oven. There is a comfortable sofa and arm chairs and bistro-type tables and chairs overlooking the gardens.
The sitting room also has wide variety of books for you to borrow or browse through and board games for your competitive streak!
Daily papers (New York Times and Boston Globe) are provided. There is a desk with a computer, printer and high-speed internet connection for your use. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the inn. A sideboard has a coffee machine and an electric kettle for making tea. There are fruits, snacks and baked goods, as well as a glass-fronted refrigerator with cold drinks, beer and wine - available at all times and at no charge.
Inn amenities - everything is complimentary, we do not charge for 'extras'
- Extensive common areas for the exclusive use of guests - sitting room, dining room, screened porch, sunroom
- Nearly three acres of gardens, woodlands and meadow
- Comfortable sofa and armchairs in front of working 18th century fireplace
- Bistro tables and chairs in various locations for casual eating, drinking & chatting
- Antique furniture
- Original artwork
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary Laundry Bag
- Books, magazines and games
- New York Times and Boston Globe newspapers
- Index of cards with driving directions to restaurants & places of interest
- Sample Menus from local restaurants and take-outs
- Maps, leaflets and information on local attractions and sights
- Guest refrigerator with sodas, juices, wine and local & craft beers
- Keurig coffee machine
- Extensive selection of teas and hot chocolates
- Homemade and packaged cookies and snacks
- Fresh fruit
- Use of fax machine
- Computer and printer with high-speed internet access
- WiFi throughout the inn