Amerscot House Inn is a beautiful 18th Century colonial home located in scenic Stow, Massachusetts. Just 27 miles outside Boston and close to historic Concord, we offer one suite and three bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. Our rooms are furnished with antique furniture, original artwork and comfortable King or Queen Beds. We use luxurious 700-count Egyptian cotton bed linens (all meticulously hand ironed), goose down filled duvets and pillows (alternatives available), oversized, fluffy towels and plentiful Gilchrist & Soames English toiletries. All our rooms are equipped with flat-screen HDTV/DVD players with over 100 HD channels including premium movie and sports at no charge and free Wi-Fi. Rooms also have K-Cup coffee and hot beverage makers.
Ready to book?
Book on-line or call us at 978.897.0666
Contact us at 978.897.0666 or
use our on-line inquiry form.
A full country breakfast is served each morning at your choice of communal or individual tables. An extensive cold buffet is laid out for you to enjoy while your hot entrée is prepared by owner, Viki Carter. The house has spacious living rooms for guests to enjoy as well as nearly 3 acres of gardens and woodlands. Complimentary fruit, baked goods, snacks, hot & cold drinks, including wine & beer, are available in the Guests’ Sitting Room at all times. You can sip wine in the conservatory or take tea in front of the fireplace. We invite you to be our guest and to delight in our idyllic setting.
Inn amenities - everything is complimentary,
we do not charge for 'extras'
- Extensive common areas for the exclusive use of guests - sitting room, dining room, screened porch, conservatory
- Nearly three acres of gardens, woodlands and meadow
- Comfortable sofa and armchairs in front of working 18th century fireplace
- Bistro tables and chairs in various locations for casual eating, drinking & chatting
- Antique furniture
- Original artwork
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary Laundry Bag
- Eclectic and extensive collection of DVDs for use in bedrooms
- Books, magazines and games
- New York Times and Boston Globe newspapers
- Index of cards with driving directions to restaurants & places of interest
- Sample Menus from local restaurants and take-outs
- Maps, leaflets and information on local attractions and sights
- Guest refrigerator with sodas, juices, wine and local & craft beers
- Keurig coffee machine
- Extensive selection of teas and hot chocolates
- Homemade and packaged cookies and snacks
- Fresh fruit
- Use of fax machine
- Computer and printer with high-speed internet access
- WiFi throughout the inn
"I'm not in the habit of writing 'thank you' notes to the hosts of B&B's, but in this case I must tell you how much we enjoyed Amerscot House - we had no idea how lovely everything would be."