The Dining Room has a large pine dining table and a decorative fireplace with a brick oven. A favorite breakfast spot, guests can also use this room for take-out meals, for playing board games, for writing postcards home or, if absolutely necessary, for catching up with work via their laptop!
The Conservatory , which is planted with flowers and herbs, has a table and chairs and is a great place for an early evening cocktail.
The Screened Porch overlooking the meadow lawn at the back of the house is a wonderfully cool spot on a hot day. A great place for breakfast or for relaxing at anytime.
The Reception Area is also a sitting room with comfortable seating and a table full of information about local places of interest, restaurants and cafes, maps and driving directions.
Inn amenities - everything is complimentary, we do not charge for 'extras'
- Extensive common areas for the exclusive use of guests - sitting room, dining room, screened porch, conservatory
- Nearly three acres of gardens, woodlands and meadow
- Comfortable sofa and armchairs in front of working 18th century fireplace
- Bistro tables and chairs in various locations for casual eating, drinking & chatting
- Antique furniture
- Original artwork
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary Laundry Bag
- Eclectic and extensive collection of DVDs for use in bedrooms
- Books, magazines and games
- New York Times and Boston Globe newspapers
- Index of cards with driving directions to restaurants & places of interest
- Sample Menus from local restaurants and take-outs
- Maps, leaflets and information on local attractions and sights
- Guest refrigerator with sodas, juices, wine and local & craft beers
- Keurig coffee machine
- Extensive selection of teas and hot chocolates
- Homemade and packaged cookies and snacks
- Fresh fruit
- Use of fax machine
- Computer and printer with high-speed internet access
- WiFi throughout the inn