Amerscot House Inn is situated on nearly 3 acres of gardens and woodlands. The grounds are here for you to enjoy, so wander down our wooded trails, sit out at tables and chairs in the flower gardens or read a book whilst lying on a lounger under the trees.
In Spring the bulbs, forsythia and blossom dominate - they bring new life and pastel colors to a garden emerging from its dormant winter state. Summer brings blazes of colors in the flower beds with dragonflies and butterflies attracted by the buddleia trees. Autumn brings clearer days, bright sunshine (usually) and dramatic foliage from the trees - in particular from the sugar maples at the front of the house.
Inn amenities - everything is complimentary, we do not charge for 'extras'
- Extensive common areas for the exclusive use of guests - sitting room, dining room, screened porch, sunroom
- Nearly three acres of gardens, woodlands and meadow
- Comfortable sofa and armchairs in front of working 18th century fireplace
- Bistro tables and chairs in various locations for casual eating, drinking & chatting
- Antique furniture
- Original artwork
- Fresh flowers
- Complimentary Laundry Bag
- Books, magazines and games
- New York Times and Boston Globe newspapers
- Index of cards with driving directions to restaurants & places of interest
- Sample Menus from local restaurants and take-outs
- Maps, leaflets and information on local attractions and sights
- Guest refrigerator with sodas, juices, wine and local & craft beers
- Keurig coffee machine
- Extensive selection of teas and hot chocolates
- Homemade and packaged cookies and snacks
- Fresh fruit
- Use of fax machine
- Computer and printer with high-speed internet access
- WiFi throughout the inn