The Forbush Room
This light and airy 2nd floor room has a Queen four-poster bed and has views over the front gardens. The room has antique night stands and a chest of drawers, two chairs as well as a flat-screen HDTV/DVD player with DirecTV HD service, K-Cup coffee and hot beverage maker. There is a decorative fireplace and a small closet. The spacious private bathroom has a tub/shower.
Beds & Bedding
- Extremely Comfortable Queen Four-Poster Bed, plush-top Mattress
- Pure Goose-Down Duvet and Pillows (alternatives available)
- 700-Count, Hand-Ironed, Cotton Sheets and Linens
- Child Rollaway Bed and Crib available
- Individual Heating Controls
- Air Conditioner Unit (summer months)
- Decorative 18th Century Fireplace
- 18th Century Pine Floor
- Antique Furniture
- Original Artwork
- Desk for Working
- Two Casual Chairs
- Iron & Board
- Complimentary Bottled Water Daily
- K-Cup Coffee and Hot Beverage maker
- Welcome Chocolates
- Selection of Quality up-to-date Magazines
- Fresh Flowers
- Complimentary Laundry Bag
- Combination Tub/Shower
- Plentiful, Oversized (62"x32"), Fluffy Towels
- Soft, Plush Robes
- Gilchrist & Soames Luxury Toiletries (soaps, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, sewing kit, shower cap)
- Amenity Holder (with emery board, cotton buds, cotton pads etc.)
- Hair Dryer
- Shaving/Make-Up Mirror
- Full Length Mirror
Entertainment / Communication
- Flat-Screen HD TV with integral DVD Player
- DirecTV with over 100 HD channels including HBO & most Premium Movie and Sport Channels at no charge
- AM/FM Clock Radio with iPod Dock
- Free WiFi
Note: The Forbush Room is accessed by our 18th century stairs; fine for most people, but not suitable for those with mobility difficulties or with a great deal of heavy luggage. Please check with us before booking if you think they might pose a problem for you.
Ready to book?
Book on-line or call us at 978.897.0666
Contact us at 978.897.0666 or
use our on-line inquiry form.
The Forbush Room is named after the Forbush family who owned this house from 1773 until 1866.