From Logan Airport & Boston
via Mass Pike (I-90W), Rt. 128 (I-95), & Rt. 2
- From Logan Airport, take Mass Pike (I-90) W through the Ted Williams Tunnel continue for 13.5 miles (toll road). From Boston take Mass Pike (I-90) W.
- Take Exit 15 onto I-95N/Rt-128N continue for 7.0 miles.
- Take Exit 29B onto Rt-2W towards Acton/Fitchburg continue for 8.4 miles.
- At Traffic Circle take 3rd exit onto Rt-2 W continue for 2.5 miles.
- Take Exit 43 (left exit) for Rt-111 W into West Acton continue for 1.6 miles.
- Turn Left at lights onto Central Street (note: these are the second lights on Rt-111, do not turn at the first set). Continue for 0.2 miles.
- Take slight Right at Willow Street. Continue on as Willow Street becomes West Acton Road in Stow.
- Amerscot House Inn is 2.6 miles on the left, 300 yards after you pass Shelburne Farm on your right. At night there is a lighted sign at the driveway, turn left into the driveway.
From I-495 (North or South)
- Take Exit 27 onto Rt-117E continue for 5 Miles into Stow Center.
- Just before Stow Town Hall (colonial white building on your left), turn left onto Crescent Street, signed to Acton.
- Go through the 4 way intersection. Go 0.2 miles.
- Bear Left towards Acton onto West Acton Road at Pilot Grove Farm, then keep going straight.
- Amerscot House Inn is 0.3 miles on the right just after the 40mph sign. At night there is a lighted sign at the driveway, turn right into the driveway.
(Click on the map for custom driving directions)